NOBODY WANTS YOU FOR A SUNBEAM

18 September 2011









my increasingly talented friends CREATURES OF THE WIND presented their spring 2012 line earlier this week.  every showing of theirs gets more thoughtful, professional and bigger. this time there were so many separate pieces to pick and choose from to either mimic the look they created or create something special within your own wardrobe.  it's exciting to see/hear their creations come to life every time.  MB , HB  and myself all joined musical forces to provide the sonic backdrop to their show.  we did a cover of THIS.

1 comments:

jennifer bastian said...

ahhh I still owe you an email - but I wanted to mention, my friend claire is designing the Creatures of the Wind look book! love them!

 

THE GREAT LAKES GOODS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger