i don't usually have wednesdays off...

04 February 2009

image from www.theselby.com

so, my life outside of doing a line of stationery is...being a florist. i work at a great shop in chicago called asrai garden. it's a fun and beautiful place to work. something you may not know about me is that my name is rose. whenever people call to place orders and then they ask for my name it always pans out the same way..."what' your name? rose. oh my, how appropriate!" so, needless to say i am gearing up to hear that a lot in the coming days as st. valentine will be making his/her visit soon! i used to hate my name when i was young because everyone used to give me rose themed presents. but when i see pictures like this i can't help but love the thorny little guys.

0 comments:

 

THE GREAT LAKES GOODS All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger